Providing proctoring in today’s world
Right now, many people, businesses and academic institutions have seen unprecedented changes in the way they work and operate. More and more, businesses and schools are looking more towards online solutions to fit their everyday needs. Assessment, evaluation and testing are no exceptions.
VTEST can provide multiple advantages on a B2B basis using a fully functional online proctoring system. VTEST offers state-of-the-art assessment solutions that enable universities, schools, companies and government bodies to benefit from ready-to-use custom assessments within a secure online environment.
VTEST English offers an alternative to other well-known and expensive tests
Test titre H3
State-of-the-art CEFR English proficiency assessments for international students, academic programs, the workforce and young learners
L&R, 4SKILLS, Speaking, Writing, job-specific or on-demand with instant score delivery via encrypted PDFs and score verification platform
VTEST provides its customers with a flexible, multi-modal approach to administer their assessments, enabling candidates to take the test from home, classroom, office or anywhere, at any time
- Online proctoring and secure testing environment using AI, with no appointment needed, available from home on any device including smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs without plug-ins, interview option
- Other alternatives: onsite proctoring with smartphone APP for fast candidate identity control and registration or online without supervision for law stake decision and placement
What are the benefits of using online proctoring?
- Possibility to onboard many candidates in total security
- No need for physical test centres
- Prevents the candidate from spending time travelling to the test centre
- Respecting hygiene barriers in the comfort of the candidate’s own home
- No need for the candidate to pre-book an appointment, unlike the competitors
- No limit on the number of candidates in enrolled at one time
- The proctoring technology works on different devices (smartphone, tablet, PC, etc)
- Different tests can be taken by different candidates at the same time (for on-site testing)
But is it secure?
Indeed, online testing can at first seem somewhat of a riskier option when considering assessment options, especially when compared with the classic method of physical in-person testing.
In case of any suspicion, the system can flag any issues and this will be reviewed by a real-life supervisor. We also ensure maximum security thanks to our advanced A.I technology. Moreover, score reports are delivered instantly in secure encrypted PDF format via the score verification platform.
Your personal data can be collected by one of our authorized test centres. The latter has a legitimate interest in the collection and processing of your data. When you use our service through a test centre, it determines the retention period of your evaluation data.
The processing of your evaluation data is necessary for the performance of our service. Concerning your sensitive data, their processing is based on your explicit consent (article 6, GDPR). We keep your evaluation data for a period of 5 years from the delivery of results. After this point, the data is wiped from the VTEST solution.
And for universities and schools, what about on-site solutions?
VTEST is aware that it can often be important to provide on-site solutions. VTEST has developed an innovative solution that means that as a user, you can create your own on-site sessions by selecting date, time and even a room name. Room capacity can also be adjusted according to your needs. Once this is done, candidates can be added. This gives you full freedom to create the proctor as you wish.
The proctor can download the VTEST MANAGER application on Google Play and Apple Store, which allows the proctor to log-in to the session and register the arrival of the candidate. This works with the PDF invitation. Presence of the candidate can be confirmed on the app, as well as a photo and collect a digital signature. Once the process is completed, the candidate can take their place and directly enter the secure code and begin the test.
Once the session is finished, you will be able to access the sessions to see any absences. A presence form is available to download where the candidates’ signature will be visible. The proctor will be the one to proctor and monitor the test. Therefore, no A.I is necessary. The custom invitation that each candidate receives will always include date, time, room number, as well as a PDF code that can be shown upon arrival.